ICDL Asia is pleased to welcome 13 schools from the Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam to embark on a new journey with us under the ICDL Digital Student project.
On March 8 2021, Ho Chi Minh People’s Committee has issued the Decision 762/QD-UBND with the aim to enhance the digital skills of students in Ho Chi Minh city from 2021 to 2030. ICDL was selected as one of the international standards for digital skills.
ICDL Digital Student is a programme designed with school students in mind. Through its modules, this programme aims to develop students’ critical digital skills around the appropriate and creative use of technology.
Grade 3 to 12 Vietnamese students will learn and certify a wide array of ICDL modules such as Documents, Spreadsheets, Presentation, Computing and Online Collaboration.
Here is the list of schools participating in this project as of February 2022:
- Hong Bang Secondary School
- Tran Van On Secondary School
- Nguyen Du Secondary School
- Minh Duc Secondary School
- Ngo Gia Tu High School
- Ha Huy Tap Secondary School
- Nguyen Thuong Hien High School
- Pham Dinh Ho Secondary School
- District 3 – Center for Continuing Education / Center for Vocational Training
- Nguyen Van To Secondary School
- Vinh Loc B Secondary School
- Nguyen Chi Thanh High School
- Tran Van On Elementary School
We look forward to welcoming more schools in Vietnam to join us in this project and support students in building their digital competencies.
ICDL – The Digital Skills Standard